Services & Procedures
Facial Plastic Surgery
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery website: This site provides a wealth of information about our specialty and the many problems that can be present in the head and neck.
- Pediatric site of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery: This site can answer many questions you may have about common ENT disorders in children including otitis media, sleep apnea, tonsil and adenoid disease, and hearing loss among many other things.
- The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructinve Surgery – This site provides you information about facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and answers many of your common question concerning these procedures.
- Ear Nose Throat and other healthcare information in general at www.eMedicine.com This site has one of the largest on-line libraries of ENT-related healthcare articles in the world.
- Hearing Advantage – This website provides information on hearing tests, hearing aid products and the many services offered at Hearing Advantage. The site includes a hearing survey and an informative library relating to audiology and hearing issues.
- Pacific Surgery Center – This site provides information, instruction and services provided at Pacific Surgery Center, located in North Kitsap Medical Center. Online registration is offered along with specific pre-operative instructions for patients and their escorts.
We are committed to scheduling an appointment for you at the earliest convenience. If you are unable to keep your appointment, we request notification at least 24 hours in advance. This allows us to offer the appointment to others waiting for care.
North Kitsap Ear, Nose and Throat is contracted with a wide variety of insurance companies.. Please check with your particular plan for complete information to verify if our office will be considered as in network or out of network. Co-pays are due at the time of service. We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
If your insurance plan requires a referral or pre-authorization, please contact your insurance carrier or primary care physician to begin this process and have such referral sent to our office. If required referral has not been received prior to your appointment; your appointment may need to be rescheduled. It is the responsibility of patient to begin referral process.